Sunday, September 5, 2010

Worth your interest.....

In addition to communicating more about who I am, I hope my blog provides insight of my industry to it's readers.  For this very reason I thought I would use my first blog post to recommend some other resources and blogs worth following my the industry.

First and foremost is sportsagentblog.com.  This website is run by Darren Heitner and his agency, Dynasty Reps.  They do a great job of writing great articles about a variety of topics in the sports representation industry.  Their articles are full of useful information as well as professional opinion.

Here are the RSS feeds for sportsagentblog.com and a few more I recommend.

Sports Agent Blog
feed://feeds.feedburner.com/IWantToBeASportsAgent

Agent Lynn Lashbrook and Sports Management Worldwide
feed://www.smww.com/blog/feed/

Pro Sports Group (sports agent news)
feed://www.prosportsgroup.com/rss

Sports Agent and Sports Lawyer Blog
feed://rss.justia.com/SportsAgentAndSportsLawyerBlogCom?format=xml

NFL Agent Jack Bechta
feed://www.nationalfootballpost.com/jack-bechta.xml

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment